Tuesday 23 October 2012

31 months.




I still remember the moment i saw you for the first time and it was love at a first sight. I know it's too good to be true, but yeah it is true! I still remember what i said to myself at that time, 'I want to know this guy, i want to marry this guy'. It's weird right? I barely know him and never seen him before. And i actually made the first move (Perigi cari timba hehe). I asked one of my friend for his phone number and started to text him. He texted me back and  2 months later we're officially a couple! Surprisingly this relationship stands still until right now, 2 years and 7 months ;') We decided to take our relationship to the next level. We've been planning this since January and soon InsyaAllah we're going to be soulmate. *Yay! 

If someone would ask me, who i want to be with, I will simply say, someone who will never leave me no matter how hard is to be with me..And that person i you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment