Sunday 15 January 2012

Reflection Fashion Show + Kimono Wrap




my outfit : Kimono cardi from Cotton On / Red clutch from LawaLawa / Others are repeated.

Hello people ;) How's your Sunday's going? Mine was awesome. I just get back from Reflection Fashion Show which was held at Solaris Dutamas. Lucky us the whole journey was smooth since we used the correct Highway instead of 'Whatever-Link Highway'. Well, I put a quite high expectation for the event because they bring us a good designers and boutiques from Malaysia and Indonesia like Jezmine Zaidan, Ami Schaheera from Schanaz, Pastelina and Ammara Hijab. I thought the place is big, cozy and have large spaces for booths. Unfortunately it is the opposite. Small spaces and hot. *I really don't know what's wrong with the air-conditioner =.=' I sweat like hell. But it was fun because I have my friends and I also met lots of gorgeous fashionistas! Eventhough I didn't get a chance to watch the fashion show since the ticket is sold out, but it was great to be in such a cool place. 





See! I told you they are gorgeous. It was my first time met Nurulcakapcakap outside the Black Box and I asked her to take photo together and then she said "Yess, sure. In here?" and I said "Yeah why not". She was so sweet in person. And Adriani looked Ah-mazing with her 4 months pregnancy. Hot mama no 2 after Sazzy Falak ;P Till then. Have a nice day guys!

Ps-I got a very cool badge written 'Reflection Fashionistas' ;p






No comments:

Post a Comment