Saturday 4 August 2012

Chain prints.

Hello & Salam Ramadhan ;) Alhamdulillah we're already half way through Ramadhan and only two weeks left for Hari Raya. Isn't this exciting? Oh yeah, I want to share with you guys about my new obsession. I obsess with chain prints! I don't know why i'm in love with the prints but everytime i wear a chain prints top, it gives me the luxury look and I'm looking forward to buy more top and scarf with chain prints on it. 


This top i'm wearing cost only RM45 which i found at PKNS Shah Alam. It's vintage. Cheap but it still gives you the luxury look ;) Here are some pictures of my fav outfit from local store which should be splurge!


Clara Palazzo from Old Blossom Box.

Retro print top from Anaabu.


Satin scarf from Nurul Wonder Wardrobe (first picture on the left).


No comments:

Post a Comment