Thursday 17 November 2011

Untitled.


" I want a boy I can't get enough of. He would listen to my favorite song and watch my favorite movies, just to talk about them with me. He would get me so mad I can't even think and cool me down with his sweet talk. He would laugh at all my jokes no matter how stupid they are. He would dance silly just to entertain me when i'm bored. And whenever i cry, he will try his best to stop the tears. He would tell me i'm the prettiest woman he ever met eventhough I know that is not true. He wouldn't mind if I ask him to pick me up no matter how tired and busy he is. He never shy to tell me his secrets or dark past and hoping i will accept him the way he is. And he would always know how to make me smile. He said he would be my bestfriend and my girlfriend if i want to have a girl or friend's talk. And he would never ever break my heart."

 Ps - Happy 20th Monthly Anniversary syg ;)

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete