Saturday 15 October 2011

The Cuppacakes Show + The Denim Vest.


my outfit : Denim Vest from The Poplook / Unbranded skirt and oxford booties / Black sling bag from MNG / necklace from Zikkos / leopard scarf from UIA.

Hey everyone! Yesterday i went to Wondermilk new branch at Solaris Dutamas. The whole journey was tiring because we got lost! I've never been there before this, I don't know which highway should i take. My mum said i should use Penchala Link Highway but i ended up using Whatever-Link-Highway.HAHA. The funny part is, we went to the wrong Solaris. I never know there were two Solaris. Solaris Dutamas and Solaris Mont Kiara. But we managed to get there around 6 pm. Pfft.. So much more for free cupcakes. These are some photos at Wondermilk Solaris Dutamas = P


 The coolest people on earth ;D


 At the end of the day, I had a lots of fun giggling and wavering around with my besties. Including you Mr. Boyfie ;) Have a nice day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment