Saturday 10 September 2011

Eidh 2011.

Salam Aidilfitri everyone! It has been 10 days we celebrating Raya and during that period i spent most of the time with my family and close relatives ;) For the first time in my life, Raya had been different from before as i felt my relationship with family and friends are closer. As i promised before, i took some random shots around my granny's, friend's and cousin's house on the first week of  Raya. But before you scroll down i would like to warn you because there will be plenty of photos! Please don't get sick.haha.







 




 
Meet baby Naily ;)



And of course a few shots of my Raya outfit. It's a MUST! ;D




The wedges is my new love! I really love the colour ;D

I told you this will be quite a long entry.HAHA. I just upload all photos without arrange it. Quite a mess but who cares? As long as the quality is good then it will be ok. I feel like each photos have a different story and moment which are precious. That's why i put lots of photos in my blog.hee. Anyways, Salam Eid Mubarak and hope you guys had a wonderful Raya ;)

















No comments:

Post a Comment