Saturday 7 May 2011

Whisk me away.

I finally had my first Red Velvet Cake at Whisk ;D It was so delicious! It's moist, the colour of the cake which is red is very eye catching like you want to stuff the whole slice of cake in your mouth.haha. Ok, stop talking about the cake =.=' The shop is small but cozy. They only have 3 tables, a long chair that goes with it and a table bar. I feel like i want to live in there, it's like you're in a small classic vintage coffee shop. I took some photos just to share with you girls ;)


From the outside:

                                

lovely.


The inside:








Isn't it classic? Trust me, you will fall in love with Whisk when you actually 'see' it ;)
And this is what i ate.


3 macarons and a slice of yummy Red Velvet ;p



I'm half done.


Don't mess with me when i'm eating x_x



I'm happy with my stomach full with cake ;D And there will be the next visit  for sure because i haven't try their coffee and   pastry. You should try it!



                                                     
                                                                               
                                                  
                                                                         




                                                   







No comments:

Post a Comment