Sunday 22 May 2011

Part time job on weekend.

Today was tiring..huh.. =.=' I had to wake up early (6 o'clock yaww!) on Sunday because my friend and i were invited to join a health carnival at Petaling Jaya. The event started at 8 am but we get there a bit late.HAHA. As usual, we open our small cute little booth which sells preloved clothes & shawl ;) Let me share our fun and laughter through photos that i took.

The people:




The wardrobe:



After a few hours, I saw a motorcycle ice cream man and of course i bought a vanilla cone ice cream.HAHA. My favourite! With popsicle in my hand i started to camwhore ;p



yumm,yumm!

And this is what i wore on my lazy day :



my outfit: plain green dress from flea what? bazaar / Padini denim jacket / Vincci wedges /  purple rose ring from Diva / Roxy black bag ( i didn't took a photo of it ;p)




                                                            


                           

No comments:

Post a Comment