Friday 16 December 2011

Truth.

Love started as butterflies. Where everything seems beautiful. Romance everywhere. No pain, no tears, no suffer. Each day passing by perfectly. Never expect problems will come to shake our faith. I always thought being in love is the most precious and beautiful moment that can happen in me. It's true right? It can't be compared. True love is like Chuck and Blair. Like Jack and Rose. They know they are meant for each other. I found my almost perfect true love. Not almost, I actually found it. I found my true love ;) I'm thinking of marrying him someday. But now, all the thoughts started to fade away. Pieces by pieces. I can't figure out why it's happening. The truth is, I miss being us. I miss the old us. We've changed. I wish i could forget and wish things will be the same again. Like I said before, It started as butterflies, but now it just hurts.






The one and only who always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment